The Coolest Doghouse on the Web!
The Backers have all received their digital versions of Legends Unleashed.
(If you're a Backer, were supposed to get one, and you haven't, do please let us know!)
In a few days, I will be releasing the Shaintar: Legends Unleashed (Players Guide) on DriveThruRPG and RPGNow (the full book will release when I can make the print version available at the same time).
In the meantime, here's some teasery goodness for you - one of the incredible images Jason Engle and Aaron Acevedo conspired to put into the book that left me breathless. Perfect image for the Chapter Header, which gets into the Really Big Picture of what's going on in Shaintar.
You need to be checking out the official Shaintar site, where a ton of stuff is being shared daily. This includes all the campaign reports for the Justice and Life ultimate shared campaign, as well as highly active Forums with a ton additional content for Shaintar.
As well, all of the Big Irish Vlogs go right up on the front page whenever they're done!
The Fantastic Deck-Building Card Game, designed by Lee Ballew (with help from Sean Patrick Fannon), and featuring art by Lee and Susan "Sooz" Knowles (of the web comics Reliquary and Patchwork & Lace) is now available on DriveThruCards!
There's never been a better time to discover the awesomeness that has been described as the perfect combination of deck-building and Magic: the Gathering.
Now the full Shaintar: Legends Arise book is available on DriveThruRPG.
Savage Worlds fans will find a lot to love about the Shaintar: Legends Arise:
- Eleven distinctive Races with many specialized Racial Edges for each.
- Over 60 new Edges, including Professional, Combat, and Power Edges.
- Expanded options for magic, including Applications for Sorcery, Extended Casting, and more.
- New and expanded rules for Alchemists and Artificers, as well as personalized magic items.
- Setting rules like All Out Move, the Deep Magic, and Lead from the Front.
- Information about the many nations and factions that drive the stories of Shaintar.
- A complete Timeline featuring thousands of years of Shaintar's history.
- A Denizens section with many dozens of characters and monsters, as well as five new Monstrous Templates and templates for changing almost any Denizen to any of the eleven Races.
- An expanded Weapons, Armor, and Gear list for epic fantasy gaming, as well as a Resource system to replace "counting coins" for wealth management.
- Extensive advice about how to Game Master an Epic High Fantasy setting.
- Three Legendary Tales, "Countering the Terrror," "Red Store Rising," and "Return to Honor, Return to Glory."
You've found the Evil Beagle. Now what?
Ready to dive into the Epic High Fantasy that is Shaintar? The adventure begins!
How about battling to the death at the center of the Universe for Ultimate All-Time Cosmic Power in Colossal Clash?
Want to know more about the world's first attempt at a MMTRPG (Massively Multiplayer Tabletop RPG)? Take a gander at the OmniCosm.
Check out the plan for a supers setting that features spandex wearers mixing it up with angels, demons, extraterrestrials, and more in Modern Gods.
The Beagle's off and running. Good luck catching it...
The Big Irish Vlog
Check out my YouTube Channel for the latest Video Blog!
Learn more about the crazy man behind Evil Beagle, and some of the poor souls who've joined him on this perilous journey.