The Coolest Doghouse on the Web!
Welcome to the website for Evil Beagle Games. Take a look around at all the great stuff we've published, and all the stuff we have coming soon! This is your home for great gaming fun!
The About the Town Bundle features products from Bill Keyes’ Cities of Wonder line (all of them, in fact, including the brand-new The Imperial City) and a number of town-useful products from Michael Surbrook Presents.
The entire package of nine products (featuring stuff for Savage Worlds, Pathfinder, 5e, and lots of system-agnostic material) is 25% off regular price.
The About the Town Bundle features the following products –
- Clay Town – Clay Town is an impoverished city on the far edge of a great empire, founded in hope but fallen on hard times. It’s rife with crime, corruption, and a dark cult that hopes to use its seclusion to further their evil ends. Can your heroes save Clay Town from itself (or alternately, can they profit off its misery and get away before the whole thing comes down on them)?
- Empty Rooms & Vacant Windows (Savage Worlds) – Haunted: inhabited by or as if by apparitions; “a haunted house” Michael Surbrook, Evil Beagle’s resident scholar and master-of-cleverness, delves once again into the creepy and unnerving as he helps fellow Game Masters explore all the ways in which a truly haunted domicile can become the center of a great tale at the game table.
- Filthy Lucre – Is the money on that character sheet just a recorded number, or is it an important part of the narrative experience for you and the other players at the table. Michael Surbrook once again brings his extraordinary gifts of knowledge, historical research, and a love of useful detail to a subject that affects every fantasy game you might play in.
- The Grand Melee (Pathfinder, 5e, Savage Worlds) – Flashing swords, shining armor, and shattering lances… …are all part of the greatest sporting event of the Middle Ages: the Tournament. With The Grand Melee, you have all the information you need to include a medieval tournament in your campaign!
- The Imperial City – The Imperial City was once the heart of a mighty empire, but generations ago a pair of powerful dragons laid it to waste then claimed its burned-out ruins as their lair. Now, over a hundred years later, they and their progeny still hold unquestioned rule over these lands. Will your brave heroes dare to enter their territory and explore these ancient ruins? Will you find treasures untold, or will the savage dragons leave your bones to bleach in the sun?
- Unpleasant Discoveries (5e) – A long-time fan of settings like Ravenloft, Evil Beagle’s resident scholar and master-of-cleverness, Michael Surbrook, brings another useful toolkit to bear for Game Masters who want to elevate their games. In this case, Unpleasant Discoveries is an extraordinary treaties on how to run compelling horror-fantasy.
- Whispering Pines – Whispering Pines is a tiny village hidden deep in the north woods, surrounded by a deep pine forest. It has always been a dark, isolated, and unwelcoming place. Now it is a nightmare for those who live here, a nightmare which threatens to spill out from this secluded enclave and engulf the entire world, because it has been taken over by the undead.
Freedom Squadron Promotional Video!
Check out this amazing video for our Freedom Squadron project. It features the technical video wizardry of the always-amazing Cheyenne Wright and the jaw-dropping art of Phil Cho! Check out more amazing video presentations on our official YouTube Channel: WNN - Freedom Squadron RPG.
You can still get in on the special pledge levels for the Kickstarter, but only if you act now!
Freedom Squadron Big Epic Game!
One of a huge library of great images (courtesy Public Information Ninja Big Show (AKA Juliet Meyer) from the Psi-War Big Epic Finale for Freedom Squadron at Genghis Con 2018! We had nearly fifty players involved in this extraordinary event, and it all leads up to the Freedom Squadron Kickstarter on 10 MAR 2018!