The Coolest Doghouse on the Web!
Welcome to the website for Evil Beagle Games. Take a look around at all the great stuff we've published, and all the stuff we have coming soon! This is your home for great gaming fun!
Sean's Picks of the Week 0904-0907: Fantastic New Future Week!
Our Next Big Project!
Watch this space for preview material for Prowlers and Paragons: Ultimate Edition, coming to Kickstarter March, 2019!
City Discoveries Now Available!
Interesting and Mysterious Things for Any Fantasy Game Where the Heroes Might Wander a City
Designed specifically for people playing 5e campaigns.
Continuing the combination of utility, imaginative content, and deep research found in Unpleasant Discoveries and Feywild Discoveries, Evil Beagle's resident scholar and master-of-cleverness, Michael Surbrook (AKA "The Professor"), brings another useful toolkit to bear for Game Masters who want to elevate their games. In this case, City Discoveries is an extraordinary source of encounters and other useful information about using cities in your campaign, including -
- Elements of a Medieval City: Discussing rivers, walls, streets, business, residences, and so much more.
- The Look and Feel of a Fantasy City: How best to describe the sensory experience of entering and exploring a city. This includes special elements unique to the cities of various races and cultures found in many D&D settings.
- City Set Pieces: Concise descriptions of key places city wanderers might come across, including castles, docks, guard houses, inns & taverns, and more.
- City-Based Adventure Seeds & The Encounters: A huge list of potential story arcs and specific encounters the GM can choose or randomly generate to enhance any trip into town.
That last part is the true meat of the product, as it can enhance any fantasy game with a couple of simple rolls, making it an invaluable tool for any GM hoping for some quick-and-easy help in elevating their scenario with the mundane, magical, and mysterious aspects of city adventuring.
Sea Wall Now Available!
More Than Just an Illegal Squatter Settlement
In the late 21st Century, climate change forced many coastal cities to adapt to rising sea levels. The people of Southwood, Texas built a massive seawall between their city and the ocean, hoping to not only protect their community but also provide power using the force of the tides. Then, an immense Category 5 hurricane rendered all their preparations moot. The city was inundated, thousands died, and despite heroic efforts, Southwood was eventually abandoned. Abandoned, except for the Sea Wall, where outcasts, exiles, castaways, makers, and punks have formed their own society with their own rules.
Sea Wall includes the following:
- A complete and detailed description of the history of the Sea Wall - how it started and how it still thrives
- Eighteen NPCs who live in this little squatter settlement
- Ten short plot seeds
- A full-length adventure that lets your heroes save the world!
- Fully compatible with any cyberpunk gaming system, whether you play Cyberpunk 2020, Shadowrun, Interface Zero, Kazei 5, or any other game
About the Town Bundle
The About the Town Bundle features products from Bill Keyes’ Cities of Wonder line (all of them, in fact, including the brand-new The Imperial City) and a number of town-useful products from Michael Surbrook Presents.
The entire package of nine products (featuring stuff for Savage Worlds, Pathfinder, 5e, and lots of system-agnostic material) is 25% off regular price.
The About the Town Bundle features the following products –
- Clay Town – Clay Town is an impoverished city on the far edge of a great empire, founded in hope but fallen on hard times. It’s rife with crime, corruption, and a dark cult that hopes to use its seclusion to further their evil ends. Can your heroes save Clay Town from itself (or alternately, can they profit off its misery and get away before the whole thing comes down on them)?
- Empty Rooms & Vacant Windows (Savage Worlds) – Haunted: inhabited by or as if by apparitions; “a haunted house” Michael Surbrook, Evil Beagle’s resident scholar and master-of-cleverness, delves once again into the creepy and unnerving as he helps fellow Game Masters explore all the ways in which a truly haunted domicile can become the center of a great tale at the game table.
- Filthy Lucre – Is the money on that character sheet just a recorded number, or is it an important part of the narrative experience for you and the other players at the table. Michael Surbrook once again brings his extraordinary gifts of knowledge, historical research, and a love of useful detail to a subject that affects every fantasy game you might play in.
- The Grand Melee (Pathfinder, 5e, Savage Worlds) – Flashing swords, shining armor, and shattering lances… …are all part of the greatest sporting event of the Middle Ages: the Tournament. With The Grand Melee, you have all the information you need to include a medieval tournament in your campaign!
- The Imperial City – The Imperial City was once the heart of a mighty empire, but generations ago a pair of powerful dragons laid it to waste then claimed its burned-out ruins as their lair. Now, over a hundred years later, they and their progeny still hold unquestioned rule over these lands. Will your brave heroes dare to enter their territory and explore these ancient ruins? Will you find treasures untold, or will the savage dragons leave your bones to bleach in the sun?
- Unpleasant Discoveries (5e) – A long-time fan of settings like Ravenloft, Evil Beagle’s resident scholar and master-of-cleverness, Michael Surbrook, brings another useful toolkit to bear for Game Masters who want to elevate their games. In this case, Unpleasant Discoveries is an extraordinary treaties on how to run compelling horror-fantasy.
- Whispering Pines – Whispering Pines is a tiny village hidden deep in the north woods, surrounded by a deep pine forest. It has always been a dark, isolated, and unwelcoming place. Now it is a nightmare for those who live here, a nightmare which threatens to spill out from this secluded enclave and engulf the entire world, because it has been taken over by the undead.
Freedom Squadron Promotional Video!
Check out this amazing video for our Freedom Squadron project. It features the technical video wizardry of the always-amazing Cheyenne Wright and the jaw-dropping art of Phil Cho! Check out more amazing video presentations on our official YouTube Channel: WNN - Freedom Squadron RPG.